Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Business Cards & Crochet Tips

Hello Everyone!,
I'm sorry I haven't written in a while, but I haven't forgot about my blog! Things have been really CRAZY around here! Today, I got my business cards in the mail and I LOVE THEM! I got them from Vistaprint and they are perfect!

Didn't they turn out FABULOUS?!

Sorry, I'm just really excited about them! I can't wait to hand them out when I go try to sell my baby crochet items! What do you think of them? I'd really like some opinions on them!

I still have a lot of things I need to make before I can go try to sell. I would like to have 3 or 4 identical items. I really need to get busy! I would also like to find some new things to make!

Tips for crocheting:

I started a crochet pattern binder and every pattern that I love I keep in my binder  for safe keeping so I can't lose it.  So far, It's working great.  After all, when you find a pattern or make a pattern that you really love and you lose it.. it makes you really upset.  So, I won't have that problem anymore.. unless I lose the binder.. and.. well, let's not go there, lol. 

So, anyways, about crocheting.. I found something that was really helpful to me lately.. You don't have to use an actual stitch marker for your projects.. you don't have to use a little piece of yarn either.. Ladies.. you have them in your bathroom, or spread around your house marking your territory if you are anything like me.. and these things are called... Bobby Pins! They work great!!

Well, I think that's all for now! If you'd like to contact me, you can contact me through my Facebook page, (Just click on the link) or you can email me at Onestitchatatime2014@gmail.com. I would love to hear from you! Also, feel free to leave a comment or suggestions on my blog! 

Until next time...

Happy Crocheting!,
Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment